135Problem in Uploading Files Using Flash Action Script

  • adarsh m
    Aug 26, 2006
      hai all
      I am trying to uplading files using Flash Action Script ...

      it will done in a seperate flash file but I include the same code in an anothor form appliction have 15 forms it not work.. it gives an error " The class or interface 'flash.net.FileReference' could not be loaded. "...

      i using the following code for including the File Refrence class... and all..

      System.security.allowDomain("http://localhost/");
      import flash.net.FileReference;

      var listener:Object = new Object();

      listener.onSelect = function(selectedFile:FileReference):Void
      {
      selectedFile.upload("upload.php");
      }

      var imageFile:FileReference = new FileReference();
      imageFile.addListener(listener);

      uploadBtn.addEventListener("click", uploadImage);

      function uploadImage(event:Object):Void {
      imageFile.browse([{description: "Image Files", extension: "*.jpg;*.gif;*.png"}]);
      }

      refere ..http://www.flash-db.com/Tutorials/upload/upFiles.php?page=1

      have any one help me..........
      Thanks in advance