134Re: [bang-phpug] when is the next php meetup?

  • Amit kumar
    Aug 25, 2006
      Bala, i already had a discussion with Vinu and in our office also, for some reasons its not possible this time, may be we will arrange next time. Well for your information PHP meet is going tp happen in Impelsys only may be Sept. second week.
      balachandar <mbchandar@...> wrote: when is the next php meetup? if not planned, can we have at our office
      premises - SpikeSource Software Pvt Ltd.