1333Fresher

  • babawebsoftwareprivatelimited
    Apr 29, 2009
      COMPANY PROFILE
      -----------------------------------
      We are software development company Based in Bangalore,
      India and founded in January 2000, Baba9 is a privately
      owned, 100% export oriented company with customers from
      Europe. Since the inception we have year after year
      proved to be an asset for our clients and wish to expand,
      improve and achieve much more in the coming years.

      Your Response
      -----------
      As a part of development team, you will be mainly developing
      applications using LAMP technologies. (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)

      Skills Required
      ------------------------
      * You should have good analyzing & programming skill
      * You should be a hard worker, fast learner and good in English
      * Knowledge on PHP, Linux and MySQL would be an added advantage

      Educational Qualification
      -------------------------
      Any degree.

      Practical Experience
      ---------------------
      Fresher with good knowledge on web programming languages /scripts.

      Language Skills
      ----------------
      Excellent command over English (verbal and written).

      Social Skills
      Good team player.

      More detail: http://www.baba9.com/Project_trainee_jobs.html

      COMPANY LOCATION:
      56, Bowring Hospital Road, 1st Floor Nandhi House,
      Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 001.

      POST FOR:-
      Project Trainee