      From: manoj maurya <mkmaurya_it@...>
      To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, 22 August, 2008 11:57:07 AM
      Subject: [bang-phpug] Required help in fetching address book contacts

      Hi Friends,

      Any body have script for importing Address Book from different mail accounts like yahoo, rediffmail, AOL, gmail, hotmail.. etc.
      I searched for this and i found several script but all are paid. And i also found in phpclasses but script is working only for some mail accounts like yahoo and msn. I got success in fetching records from yahoo, gmail and AOL.
      I have urgent need for hotmail mail account not from messanger list.

      Please help me, i am waiting for your response.
      Thanks.

      Manoj Kr. Maurya (Software Engineer) Phone: +91-9911827700