      From: Vijay Srinivas <vijay_srini_2000@...>
      Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Do you hav Any job For me???
      To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 11:41 AM

      You need to learn it slowly and slowly.

      When I joined here as a PHP programmer, I didnt know PHP at all. But, I learnt it using some help files that was there on my PC (I am still learning it whenever I get time).

      I also took some help from other programmers working there on how to run a PHP program.

      Then, when I ran my first PHP program, I found it difficult to run it on the net, although I could run it on the local machine. It was then that I found out the problem on the mysql connection.

      I do keep facing other problems, but sort it out asking my seniors, peers and friends etc.

      I cant say that I am an expert, but am still learning, and using it whenever necessary.

      So, please try that way.

      Vijay Srinivas.

      Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 11:21 AM

      PHP is not very difficult.. I learnt in just a week and made

      www.valueads. biz

      in 2006 around.... and i never used seo's to popularize it.

      it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.

      Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....

      imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)

      Advertise anything FREE on Google website http://www.ValueAds .Biz or BOX AD

      at just Rs.550 per month (Limited time offer)

      Call (+91) 9844125556 Bangalore, India.