      From: jegan <a.jegan@...>
      To: bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, 31 July, 2008 9:56:41 PM
      Subject: Re: [bang-phpug] Do you hav Any job For me???

      Hi ,

      First learn PHP.With less knowledge in PHP we cant face the PHP Interview
      questions . Start working with a new small project. While coding it, always
      find best way by searching google.You can also try some simple open source
      projects.Download and run it .Try to change one functionality in the open
      source code. You can learn while you editing the code.After some basic
      learning try to write code that uses important features of PHP like
      Classes & Object oriented concepts (inheritance ...), exception/error
      handling, Dom , Session,cookie ,Array functions,Regular expression, MYSQL
      join , Transactions, GRANT command,Date functions, .....etc
      Also learn PHP INI file settings. Apache configurations ....

      Practice is the best way. Don't read only theory .

      Best of luck .

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/