1145Re: [bang-phpug] Do you hav Any job For me???

  • Hemanth
    Jul 31, 2008
      PHP is not very difficult.. I learnt in just a week and made
      www.valueads.biz
      in 2006 around.... and i never used seo's to popularize it.

      it is not necessary to know A-Z of anything at one shot.
      Talent is in being able to find a solution for a given problem....
      imagine a product.... find ways to make it work :)

      Hemanth
      --
      Advertise anything FREE on Google website http://www.ValueAds.Biz or BOX AD
      at just Rs.550 per month (Limited time offer)