108Arrays in Session

  • anees muhammed
    Aug 3, 2006
      Hi

      how can we pass an array of elements from one file to another?

      suppose i have an Array as aray() and i want to keep the whole array in session for getting the same later...
      plz help

      Regards
      Anees

      Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote: Anees,

      What would you like do with XML in PHP? If you give us details on what
      you would like to accomplish, we can help you better.