Re: School 'laws'

  • rinoa_squalls_lil_angel
    Message 1 of 2965 , Feb 1, 2001
      I also noticed that problem w/ my club yesterday. But, I finally got it to work on mine. Today is my 18th b-day! Wahoo! Each class at my school is worth only 1 credit.
    • find
      Message 2965 of 2965 , Jul 27 9:58 PM
        eow fellaz!

        Angel here of Saint Paul University Philippines!...I play guitar and i love to learn new strategies of plucking...