Re: So how big is everyone's bands ranke

  • angelgurl_1616
    Message 1 of 2965 , Aug 2, 2000
      And about the insrumentation thing, you can still
      shift people aound even with a small band. We do. We
      needed another tuba player, and oone of the clarinets
      went. We also needed another bass drum, and one of the
      trumpets switched. It can still happen. Your sound comes
      from how in tune you are. So as long as you are in
      tune, you don't really need a whole lot of people to be
      a good sounding band. As for drills and such, it
      depends on how your director writes it, but you don't
      need a lot of people there either. It's all in how you
      perform.<br>Alyssa
    • find
      Message 2965 of 2965 , Jul 27 9:58 PM
        eow fellaz!

        Angel here of Saint Paul University Philippines!...I play guitar and i love to learn new strategies of plucking...