Re: DC Youth Orchestra Registration

  • ava_spece
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      The DC Youth Orchestra is now auditioning for the Spring session
      2008. It is an amazing program, check out information about the new
      conductor at www.dcyop.org.

      To arrange an audition you can contact their offices at
      info@... or 202-723-1612. Ms. Coleman coordinates the
      auditions.

      Sincerely,
      Ava

      --- In bandsunited@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Truesdale <sandra2001@...>
      wrote:

      > Support the DC Youth Orchestra Program The DC Youth Orchestra is
      over 40 years and convenes at Coolidge High School in NW Washington,
      DC. The Orchestra provides an opportunity for our youth to learn to
      appreciate music and to play various string and wind instruments.
      While teaching our student to play the various instruments it also
      teaches discipline. Registration is now open for the Fall semester,
      2007.

      > For further enrollment information or to register you may go to
      www.dcyop.org.

      > Please pass this information on. Early registration ends September
      1, 2007. Auditions will be held September 8, 2007 at Coolidge High
      School from 9:00am-12:00 pm.