hey wuz up

  • missredbone2011
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2007
      hey my name is erica. i play the clarinet in the parkway high school
      band .wat do yall play and wat school yall go 2?
    • Caryn DiMarco
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 10, 2007
        hey Erica! I'm Caryn. I, too, play the clarinet...In the Bozeman band. Nice to meet you!!

        missredbone2011 <missredbone2011@...> wrote: hey my name is erica. i play the clarinet in the parkway high school
        band .wat do yall play and wat school yall go 2?

      • Raymond Cox
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2007
          I'm from MEmphis. I played B-tone at Whitehaven High School. Then I went on to Jackson State University and marched in the Sonic Boom of the South in Jackson, MS

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 15, 2007
            --- In bandsunited@yahoogroups.com, Raymond Cox <sncboom98@...>
            wrote:

            > I'm from MEmphis. I played B-tone at Whitehaven High School. Then
            I went on to Jackson State University and marched in the Sonic Boom
            of the South in Jackson, MS

          • tera moore
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 19, 2007
              hey iam tera moore from sheldon clark high scholl and i paly yht clarinet...also iam the section leader for band pep and marching band for the clarints also iam 1st chair

              wrote:

              > I'm from MEmphis. I played B-tone at Whitehaven High School. Then
              I went on to Jackson State University and marched in the Sonic Boom
              of the South in Jackson, MS

            • sncboom98
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
                Where is that school?

                --- In bandsunited@yahoogroups.com, "missredbone2011"

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
                  Yo Erica check out this video

                  http://www.sonicboomofthesouth.com/

                  There is another one, but I can't find it right now