Performing

  • kramer_brian
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2007
      If any would like information about performing at a profesional
      baseball game in Camden NJ send me an email at bkramer@...
    • ashley zimmer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2007
        um not yet maybe if there are any closer but my band still needs a singer cause i wont do it!

        kramer_brian <kramer_brian@...> wrote: If any would like information about performing at a profesional
        baseball game in Camden NJ send me an email at bkramer@...

      • Katherine Boschma
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2007
          i have a question what is u r 360 name so i can add u as a friend ok

          ashley zimmer <loveonlyone_08@...> wrote: um not yet maybe if there are any closer but my band still needs a singer cause i wont do it!

          kramer_brian <kramer_brian@...> wrote: If any would like information about performing at a profesional
          baseball game in Camden NJ send me an email at bkramer@...

        • Kayla stukes