New Song...New Band

  • Mahmiud Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Finally, things are starting to come together with the band me and the guys were trying to form...
      It's a rock/metal band, we called it "Artificial Flavor"
      And we recorded one song of our original stuff...now I know the sound is kinda "crappy" :), but it was our first recording experience and may be we get it better next time...

      Check us out at MySpace: http://myspace.com/theartificialflavor

      And you can also become the band's friend, just follow this link: http://www1.myspace.com/reloc.cfm?c=2&id=B3912A4A-3282-4325-B1A1-BEB73DBBC1D4