Re: [Bands United] (unknown)

  • Heidi Spiegel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2 8:45 AM
      Hey George I'd played bass clarinet when I was in middle school. Mainly the trick is to keep practicing and don't play when you're out of breath. You need a lot of air to get to the high notes. Plus you need to tighten your mouth muscles to reach the high notes. You might have already known these tips but they worked for me! Good luck!

      togiree <togiree@...> wrote: Hi I'm George. I play bass clarinet at our schools band. (William C.
      McGinnis Middle) but I need some tips to play some high notes some of
      my music has high c or above and I always squek.

    • Edward Dempsey
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2 11:03 AM
        who is george lol..... i play baritone for marching and trombone for cocert abnd i already know how to play high notes lol.. my name is ed

      • Seraph Vanguard
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3 1:48 PM
          Hiya! It's nice to meet you. I play clarinet for the Colleton County High school marching band, known as the Band of Blue.

          Edward Dempsey <edwarddmpsy@...> wrote: who is george lol..... i play baritone for marching and trombone for cocert abnd i already know how to play high notes lol.. my name is ed