Re: [Bands United] About Charles Mack

  • sami adams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2005
      hey, thats great! i hope you are having fun and good luck. that sounds great

      Hey <invest5516@...> wrote:Hi Guys,

      I just wanted to send over an email to let you guys know how things
      are going.

      My tours are picking up and soon and I should be getting close to
      your town. I have been getting great reviews on the cd both
      national and internationally. If you're interested in getting the
      cd, you can find it at http://www.cdbaby.com/charlesmack . The CD
      is also available at Tower Records online. My web site is up but so
      far the dates and other news are unavailable. I do have a few other
      links that list the tour if you're interested in knowing where I
      am.

      http://www.charlesmack.com (New Site coming soon)

      http://www.sonicbids.com/CharlesMack (Great site with all details)

      http://www.myspace.com/charlesmack1 (Great Site!)

      Soon the CD will be available for digital downloads at the following
      (more to come) sites:

      MusicMatch
      MusicNow
      MusicNet
      LoudEye
      MSN Music
      NetMusic
      Sony Connect
      Rhapsody
      Apple iTunes

      I was told it would take about a month for the digital coding to
      take effect.

      I now have a publicist that is working on all publicity for me so
      maybe in a few years, I will be famous. :)

      The Charles Mack signature bass is coming out soon, just working on
      the design with Jim Reed Guitars out of Italy. The publishing
      company is working on getting music from the cd into film and TV (we
      shall see how it goes).

      "Next Generation Blues" CD Release Tour
      I will be performing at Bradfordville Blues club at 7152 Moses Lane
      on July 1st. I will be in Nashville, TN on July 2nd at Bourbon
      Street Blues at 220 Printers Alley. This is the start of my "Next
      Generation Blues" CD release tour. More shows to follow. Come down
      if you're close and enjoy the party, I know we will. :)

      Thank you guys again for all of your support and friendship. I
      really appreciate that. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as you
      are in mine.

      Much Love,

      Charles

    • saxlady1428
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2005
        Hi, I'm new I play the clarinet,sax, and once I played French Horn.
        Traci