Independent Winterguard Auditions and donations

  • lucolorguard04
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hi. I am the director of a new Independent Winter Guard and asking
      for donations since our guard auditions are in August of this year.
      The money so far is all coming out of my pocket and my drill designer
      and caption head is selling me a guard floor for $400.00. I was
      wondering if anyone in here would donate a small amount $5-$20 to help
      me out to purchase the guard floor by May. Also searching for 3 guard
      instructors and possible dance instructor, auditions are in August for
      those who would be interested as well. E-mail me at
      luflags@..., if you would be interested in joining or helping
      with the guard. This is our first year and we want everyone to pray
      that our first year is successful. If your interested in auditions as
      well, schedule will be posted soon as well as the new website