CD Update

  • Hey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      Hi Guys,

      Just wanted to send out an email to let you know that my first
      interview has been posted. They have posted a few pictures along
      with the complete version of my song "Movin!" to the site as well.
      Please let me know what you think. There is an English version of
      the interview posted as well.

      (French and English) are available on the following locations:

      French version: Le Net Blues Magazine http://www.lenetblues.com

      English version (original publish in PDF file): Couleur Blues web
      Site http://www.couleurblues.com

      Movin! In mp3 file on both sites.

      The official web site address for me will be
      http://www.charlesmack.com

      The web site should be up soon (hopefully another week or less). The
      album will be done by next week as well. I am very excited. The
      official CD release party is scheduled for April 14, 2005 at
      Kingston Mines in Chicago, Illinois. I hope to see you guys there
      and thank you for being very supportive.

      Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

      Much Love,

      Charles