New to the Group

  • Britt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
      Hey everyone, I'm Brittany and i just became the drum major for the
      CYO Emerald Knights Band and Guard. If you have any tips I would
      appreciate them. Also this is my 6th year marching. Thanks so
      much.
    • ms tomko
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
        well im s drum major and this was my first year too. but the marching season its almost over, so im becoming much better. well this was my 4th year marching and im going to go for my sixth next year. r u berley becoming drum major, or you have being since the beging of the year? well whatever you do dont..........talk to you later, george

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Kasia Ware