Help needed!

  • starz0114
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Hey everyone... some of you may remember back in October 2003 that I
      sent out a message similar to this. The first one I asked for help on
      a survey that pertained to my Final Analytical Report for my Business
      Communications class. I got an overwhelming response which was great,
      and I got an A- on that report which was 15 pages long.

      Now I'm asking for the same favor, this time it's for my Analytical
      Report for my Technical Communications class. This survey may be hard
      for some of you to answer because I know there are some young people
      in this group. The topic of my report is the comparison of Fad Diets
      vs. "healthy" dieting. Fad diets are those like the Atkins, The Zone
      and Sugar Buster plans, plus dieting pills/supplements like Trim Spa
      (Anna Nicole Smith), Xenadrine EFX and Xantrax-3. Healthy dieting is
      following the food guide pyramid and the "ABCs for Good Health" with
      exercise.

      If you have not dieted yourself, but know of a friend or family
      member, etc.. who has, please pass this survey on. The more people
      the better :o) It's only 10 questions and no personal identifiable
      information is collected. The link is:
      http://starz0114.tripod.com/Survey.html

      Thank you in advance for doing this. I'm hoping for some good results
      again. This survey will be up for about 2 weeks.