Re: [Bands United] Thanksgiving Break!!!

  • Kasia Bryant
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      I went to Charleston, West Virginia because that's where all of my family is. It was a long five and a half hour drive with a 17 month old in the car. But it was cool though when I arrived and saw all of my family. Then I hopped between between two houses and ate too much food. I regret that now since I have basketball practice again. Then my aunt woke me up at 4 in the morning on friday to go to the early sales. That was a funny site to see.

      Nokesama <inuyasha_noke2003@...> wrote:Hey guyz. How is everyone doing? This is Lauren from the CyFalls
      Color guard. I was just wondering if anybody did anything interesting
      over their holiday break. I myself went on a small cruise to Cozumel
      and Belize. It was ok i guess, if you like being thrwon all around
      the ship in stormy weather. Th rocking nearly killed me. Well tell
      tell tell, I want to hear whatr all of you did. I want to know what
      you do for fun outside of Band and Color Guard.

      Guard_Goddess_Nicole

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT