uh oh! these yahoo groups are going away!

  • dollfin_kimberly12
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
      i just read that Yahoo is going to be cleaning up their Groups by getting read of all of the groups that have anything to do with porn, sex, dating, or anything that "they" think is offensive. what the hell?

      there IS a place that everybody is going to though so that we all still exchange emails, chat, and send pics. everybody from Yahoo seems to be going there, so it's cool.

      it's free, and the link is, http://www.CuteGirl.at/TheSexClub

      Have Fun.
    • starz0114
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
        GOOD for Yahoo for getting rid of offensive groups that have to do
        with porn.... oh, then that applies to YOU! Lucky for this group, it
        is has an appropriate topic and it won't go away. And for you posting
        such an offensive site, you obviously didn't get the point that this
        group is called BANDS UNITED .... so why are you posting such sites
        when this has nothing to do with it? SPAMMER... that's who you are!
      • marchinram2005
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
          what makes you think that any of us care. we're all band members here
          and don't remotely care about that topic. and this group isn't in
          anyway apart of "these groups".