Re: Relationship with Colorguard/Band??

  • aarghmaties759
    Message 1 of 2965 , Dec 1, 2001
      I hate to say it.. but the band kinda stays away
      from CG. Not that we have anything against them.. we
      just are always away from each other during practices
      and most people in CG don't do band. We do hang out
      with them when we have our marching band outings
      (going to a restaurant, movies, going to a fair),
      they're always invited.
    • find
      Message 2965 of 2965 , Jul 27, 2009
        eow fellaz!

        Angel here of Saint Paul University Philippines!...I play guitar and i love to learn new strategies of plucking...