Re: Problem w/ a drummer

  • joshdg_128
    Message 1 of 2965 , Oct 1, 2000
      Whew! That's a lot of drums, at least compared to
      any bands around here. A drumline like that would be
      too large for a band our size.<br><br>As for pit, all
      of our band parents thankfully double as pit
      equipment unloaders/loaders.
    • find
      Message 2965 of 2965 , Jul 27, 2009
        eow fellaz!

        Angel here of Saint Paul University Philippines!...I play guitar and i love to learn new strategies of plucking...