Re: BAND BUS!!!!!!

  • starz0114
    Message 1 of 2965 , Oct 1, 2001
      When we go to parades or whatever, we just carry
      the hat with our stuff. Our boxes for the hats are
      plastic with a handle. We only use those for traveling
      purposes when the all the instruments & uniforms are
      shipped to the destination.
    • find
      Message 2965 of 2965 , Jul 27, 2009
        eow fellaz!

        Angel here of Saint Paul University Philippines!...I play guitar and i love to learn new strategies of plucking...