Pictures

  • starz0114
    Message 1 of 2965 , Jul 2, 2001
      I can't believe I have to wake up early tomorrow
      to take my Senior Pictures. My appointment is at
      9:30am! Why couldn't I be in the afternoon lol. I know
      they give appointments to seniors in alphabetical
      order. This will be the 1st time since 8th grade that
      I've taken a school picture. See, underclassmen don't
      take school pictures at my school, so the yearbooks
      only feature the seniors and that's why underclassmen
      don't get a yearbook until their senior year. I wish we
      did get yearbooks though because now I won't have
      anything to remind of the 1st 3 years of high school lol.
      I'm just glad that I'm at the beginning of the
      alphabet, so I don't have to take my pictures in like late
      July or early August during or after band. I feel bad
      for the people in band who does though, because
      they'll be all sweaty and stuff. I have to pay a $17
      sitting fee, to do a bunch of poses and have different
      background colors. Then I think we get our proofs in
      September or October. I heard the cheapest package is like
      $90. Maybe that's why underclassmen don't take
      pictures... with the money saved from 3 years worth of
      pictures, it will go towars the senior pictures lol.
    • find
      Message 2965 of 2965 , Jul 27, 2009
        eow fellaz!

        Angel here of Saint Paul University Philippines!...I play guitar and i love to learn new strategies of plucking...