7953Orquesta Tipica Workshop in the UK, August 15th-17th

  • tangoruth
    Apr 27, 2014
      Hola Bandoneonistas!

      We are running an orquesta Tipica Workshop as part of a larger Tango event, on the weekend of August 15th-17th. The workskhop is lead by Korey Ireland and will culminate in playing live at the final Milonga of the Tango Mango in South Devon, UK.
      It would be great to have a whole row of bandoneons, so please come and join us.
      Korey's arrangements usually cater for a wide range of skill levels, from recent beginners (like me) to advanced players.
      If you are interested, please contact me privately, since I don't always keep an eye on this notice board...
      z.ruth@...

      Looking forward to hearing from you,

      Love, Ruth