Database Launch

  • bandannagag@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2001
      Welcome to Bandannagag's Database of Male Bondage Scenes in
      mainstream movies and tv series. The purpose of this group is to
      maintain this database, and I encourage everyone to contribute
      information about non-pornographic scenes that they know about.

      Usual group features like posting messages or images have been
      disabled. Check out Bandannagag's Dude-Caps Forum if you have
      something interesting to post on, such as a VCR alert, or one of the
      other sites listed in the bookmarks section if you are looking for
      relevant images.