Balticon Firefly parody play

  • Jason R
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2006
      Thought some of you might be interested in this. In my very first
      on-stage performance, I'll be taking on the minor role of Fanty in the
      amateur play "Have Browncoat, Will Travel", to be put on at this
      year's Balticon (Memorial weekend). Come on out and show your support!

      ~Jason
    • Jean Gover

        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2006
          I believe it will be on Sunday. It's at Balticon, which is Memorial
          Day weekend at the Hunt Valley Marriot.

          --- In baltimorebrowncoats@yahoogroups.com, Jean Gover
          <jeanclarinet@...> wrote:

          > Sounds shiny! What's the date, place, and time?
          >
          > Jason R <another1one@...> wrote: Thought some of you might be
          interested in this. In my very first
          > on-stage performance, I'll be taking on the minor role of Fanty in the
          > amateur play "Have Browncoat, Will Travel", to be put on at this
          > year's Balticon (Memorial weekend). Come on out and show your support!
          >
          > ~Jason

          > Movies Baltimore Firefly Serenity

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------

        • tim collins
          Message 4 of 10 , May 4, 2006
            We have a table to run and maybe a panel for Balticon.

            (We are doing Sat. And Sun. Set up on Friday.)

            The couple who helped me at Farpoint is indisposed for This Con.

            I need some people Definitely going to help run the table and maybe help with the panel for Balticon !!!!!

            If you can help, PLEASE make yourself known so I have at lease 3 names I can give to the balticon committee.

            Thanks,

            DRAyKE

            PS: Did anyone see the Article in the "Wired" mag.?

            I hear It has something to do with a Serenity Sequel....

            Tim Collins

          • risqman@wmconnect.com