Query: Statistics on Slovenia

  • Jane Hardy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2000
      I'm looking for some statistics on Slovenia prior to independence, and I'm hoping that some of you on the list might have an idea where I could find them. More specifically, I'd like to find out the percentage of party membership among employees in the following fields: teachers (primary through tertiary), translators/interpreters, broadcasting. Ideally, I would like to get figures for any time during the 1970s and 1980s. If you have any idea where I might find this information, I would be very grateful!
      Thanks,
      Jane Hardy