New Journal: Media Online: Southeast European Media Journal

  • Florian Bieber
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      cross-posted with Multi-Ethnic
      from: Tarik Jusic [tarjus@...]

      Dear All,
      I am happy to inform you that we have just started a first online media
      journal concerned with the media in Southeast Europe.
      The Journal's name is: MEDIA ONLINE - SOUTHEAST EUROPEAN MEDIA JOURNAL
      Web site: <http://www.mediaonline.ba/>
      It's content is available FREE OF CHARGE, in English, French and languages
      of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
      I would like to use this opportunity and invite you all to visit Media
      Online web site.
      If possible, I would also like to ask you to forward this message to any
      other persons that could be interested in texts available on Media Online
      web site.
      Thanks,
      Tarik Jusic
      Visit MEDIA ONLINE at: <http://www.mediaonline.ba/>