Accomodation

  • Balkan Academic News
    Message 1 of 78 , Nov 30, 2009
      Searching for:

      1. Belgrade
      2. Banja Luka

      Offering:

      1.Zagreb
      2. Belgrade
      3.Belgrade

      From: "Pieter Troch" <pieter.troch@...>

      I am a Ph.D. student from Ghent, Belgium. I will be conducting research in
      Belgrade from next Monday, 9 November, until 5 December. I am still
      looking for
      a room to stay during that period. It should be close to the centre of
      Belgrade,
      with good connections to the University library and the Archive of
      Serbia and
      Montenegro. I don't need much luxury, but I do need a quick internet
      connection.
      I am willing to pay up to 350 EUR.
      Kind regards,
      Pieter Troch
      pieter.troch@...

      riverbui@...

      Dear network members,

      I am looking for an furnished apartment to rent for a period of upto 1
      year in Banja Luka, but also interested in short-term rent for my
      initial stay before settling-in a long-term rent. Preferably in a quiet
      environment and close to the centre.

      Any suggestion or reference are appreciated.

      Thuy

      From: Vjeran Pavlakovic <vjeranp@...>
      Date: Mon Nov 9, 2009 12:24 am
      Zagreb
      I'm looking to sublet 1 room in a 2 bedroom apartment (85 m2) from 15
      November until 15 December (the exact dates are relatively flexible, and
      there is a possibility for a longer-term rent, such as 1 March or
      longer). Rent is 200 euros (approx. $300) plus 1/2 utilities. There is
      unlimited wireless internet, washing machine, cable tv, and the
      apartment is centrally located (less than 15 minutes walking from main
      square, bus station, train station) on Marticeva street. I am an
      easygoing, male, university professor and I'm looking to share the
      apartment with a responsible male or female roommate. There are 2
      balconies for smokers, but no smoking in the apartment, no pets. Vjeran
      Pavlakovic vjeranp@...

      From: Christina Morus <xina73@...>

      *FLAT FOR RENT IN BELGRADE* âEUR" Large, newly remodeled, 2 bedroom,
      top-floor
      flat in Belgrade center (Dorcol neighborhood). Great space for a couple
      (even with a small child), 2 roomates, or a single tenant. 1 very large
      bedroom, the other a bit smaller, good closet space, large living/dining
      area, fantastic bathroom, spacious, open, modern kitchen. Lots of windows
      and sunlight! 1 block from bus/tram. 5 min. walk to Kallemagden Park, 5 min.
      to river bike/walk path, 7 min. walk to Trg Republika. Seeking medium/long
      term tenants (4 months âEUR" 18+ months). Great location and situation for
      internationals here on embassy/NGO contracts, journalism assignments,
      scholarly research, etc. *Available from late December. (RENT: 500
      Euro/month. Tenant pays electricity and infostan.)*
      **
      *For questions, photos, or an appointment to come see the place, email, SMS,
      or callâEUR¦*

      Christina Xina73@... (+381) (0) 62 9 608 365

      *Or TO INQUIRE DIRECTLY TO THE LANDLORDS:*

      Julius & Caca Velker (+381) (0) 63 7 773 481 (Landlords speak Serbian,
      English, Russian & German)

      Dr. Christina Morus, PhD
      2009 Fulbright Scholar
      Faculty of Political Sciences
      University of Belgrade, Serbia

      lovethatbelgrade@...

      ACCOMODATION IN BELGRADE Easy accessible from the airport, the central
      railroad/bus stations and the highway, downtown Belgrade, in walking
      distance of many scientific institutions and with good transportation
      links to others, suitable for the visiting scholars, students,
      conducting research work, or just being curious to experience "the most
      exciting nights in Europe"(Guardian). Single bed rooms, kitchen, washing
      machine, terasse... Possibility of having more than 1 person in room for
      a modest charge.
      PLEASE Contact me first, make Your reservation or ask for dates
      available on lovethatbelgrade@....
      All the best,

    • Balkan Academic News
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 13, 2010
        Looking for:

        1. Banja Luka
        2. Sarajevo
        3. Prishtina

        larisa_kurtovic@...

        Hi,

        I'm going to be doing research in and around Banja Luka between June and
        August this year. I'm looking for a place to rent on a short term
        basis--reasonably priced, furnished and with internet access.

        If you know of anything, please contact me at larisa.kurtovic@....

        Thank you

        LK

        janmus@...

        I am PhD candidate at the Maastricht University and I am looking for a
        place to stay in Sarajevo in July. There are three requirements with
        regard to this - internet, bathroom and a room with a bed.
        Janek

        raoul.ott@...

        Hi!

        Im quite new here in this yahoogroup. Currently Im working on my
        dissertation-project regarding Ethnic groups in Kosovo. For fieldstudies and
        research Im looking for a room or a flat (around 200-250Euro) in
        Prishtina from
        1.July to End of September/beginning of October. A washing-machine, fulltime
        electricity and an internetconnection are wanted. Of course a short
        distance to
        the citycenter would be great. About exact time and date Im flexible,
        because Im
        at the moment staying in Belgrade. Of course sharing an apartment
        wouldnt be a
        problem for me as I am very uncomplicated.
        If you know a place to stay or someone else who knows a place, please
        contact
        me.

        Best regards,

        Raoul