CfP: LSE & Ifri Research Proposals on SEE

  • yasemin celikbilek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009
      LSE & Ifri Call for Proposals

      Please find below a message which we believe may be of interest to you:

      CALL FOR RESEARCH PROJECT PROPOSALS
      THEMES:
      - The Management of Public Services in South East Europe : Implications for quality, reliability, efficiency and equity
      - Mapping Energy Poverty in South East Europe : Status Quo and Policy Options
      DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 30th November 2009 (5pm GMT)
      LSEE – Research on South Eastern Europe, a new research unit established as part of the LSE’s European Institute, and L’Institut français des relations internationales invite researchers with an interest in contemporary South East Europe to submit proposals for research projects on the following themes: “The Management of Public Services in South East Europe: Implications for quality, reliability, efficiency and equity” and “Mapping Energy Poverty in South East Europe: Status Quo and Policy Options”.
      For further information and application requirements please visit our website: http://www2.lse.ac.uk/europeanInstitute/Research/LSEE/Project%20Calls.aspx
      Please feel free to forward this message on to any interested parties.
      These calls have been made possible by the funding generously provided by the Latsis Foundation, to which we wish to record our gratitude.

      - End forwarded message -

      International Centre for Black Sea Studies (ICBSS)

      4 Xenophontos Str.

      10557 Athens

      Greece

      Tel: +30 210 324 2321