CfC: Revolve-Magazine

  • Stuart Reigeluth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      Call for Contributors: REVOLVE

      www.revolve-magazine.com

      REVOLVE is
      a Mediterranean magazine pushing for positive change around the sea. Within the
      context of North-South relations, we aim to provide constructive content to
      advance new ways of viewing international politics, opening investment
      opportunities, promoting emerging artists, and debating unresolved hot-spots.
      Revolve is therefore more than just another magazine: we aspire to become a
      growing network of involved citizens and interested companies that share a
      common goal around the sea and beyond.

      We are looking for positively-oriented and motivated contributors to provide the content for the different regions around the Mediterranean: South Europe, the Balkans, North Africa and the Middle East. We are particularly interested in the latest developments in energy, politics, and the arts. Please send this on to your colleagues and do not hesitate to send in proposals to promote a project, product, person or place around the Med and beyond.

      We are also participating in marathons to promote smaller energy projects and emerging artists. Please "participate" and help us give this initiative some serious momentum!! If you feel compelled to run, join us in Ljubljana at the end of October!! and start revolving!!

      Stuart Reigeluth
      Editor, Revolve
      stuart@...
      www.revolve-magazine.com