Job: Business Editor - Tirana Times, Albania
- Vacancy Announcement Tirana Times
Tirana Times, a weekly English language newspaper based in the Albanian capital, is looking to hire a Business Editor. Some of the basic requirements for the jobs are:
- Native-level proficiency of Albanian language,
- Native-level English proficiency, of the sort acquired by being a native speaker or having lived, studied and worked in an English-speaking environment for more than four years,
- Journalism experience, acquired either through a journalism degree or through work in a newspaper or print publication,
- Experience in managing sections of print publications is a plus,
- Knowledge of the Associated Press style is an advantage,
- Candidates must live or intend to move to Albania.
Position includes writing for the newspaper, especially in the Business section. Please send a short resume and clips to editor@tiranatimes. com.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]