Accommodation: Warsaw

  • Dessi Kirilova
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2008
      Hello,

      I am a doctoral candidate arriving in Warsaw for research on September
      1 and would like to find accommodation at a reasonable price. Could be
      shared or private; size doesn't matter. My only requirements are that
      there is phone, fast-speed internet access and easy transportation to
      Warsaw center. I plan to be there at least 5 months, and quite
      possibly 10.

      Please email if you have an appropriate place to offer and if you have
      any further questions for me.

      Best,
      Dessi Kirilova