Query: Literature on Bosnia's post-Dayton national symbols?

  • Michael Weiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2008
      I am looking for literature on Bosnia's post-Dayton symbols (flag, anthem): How they were identified, put into force by the International Community and how the different governments in Bosnia-Herzegovina dealt with them. Have any surveys on the attitude towards the symbols in different parts of BiH been carried out?

      Thank you!