Query: Bulgaria process of accession into EU

  • Riccardo Pennisi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 2:30 AM
      Hello, I'm a student of European politics from Florence, writing an essay on Bulgaria's access to EU: I'm looking for articles or publications especially about the contribution of civil society in orienting politics and parties towards European Union and the role of NGOs related to Turkish minority (in order to encourage the fulfillment of Bruxelles' demands).Unfortunately I cannot read in Bulgarian. I can in English, French, Italian, Spanish.
      I will appreciate every kind of suggestion about books or reviews where to find this material. Thanks to everyone. Riccardo Pennisi - ricpen82@...