CfA: Seminar on Child and Youth Trafficking, Bansko/Bulgaria, 10-15.6.2008

  • cyberdiva
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      Please find attached an invitation for a seminar on networking for
      child and youth trafficking prevention in Bulgaria, Bansko,
      www.banskospa.net to be helpd between 10 of June and 15 of June 2008.

      Interested applicants should send us application form not later then
      May 31st 2008.

      We are looking forward to working with you.

      Kind regards:

      Rada Petrova

      Secretariat of Bulgarian Network for Youth Trafficking Prevention
      Email: bncytp@...
      http://www.stop-trafficking.net

      P.S. Please note that our email addresses have been changed:
      BNCYTP Secretariat: bncytp@...
      BNCYTP news: news@...

      "This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged
      information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
      copy, distribute, disclose or use the information it contains. Please
      e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message from your
      system. E-mails are susceptible to corruption, interception and
      unauthorized amendment; we do not accept liability for any changes, or
      for their consequences."