Query: Looking for partners from Serbia

  • yvm@vip.bg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2008
      Hi to all,

      My name is Yordan Milanov and I am coordinator of the Alliance for
      Regional and Civil Initiatives - Vidin. A week ago the new grant
      scheme Cross-border cooperation Bulgaria - Serbia was opened.
      At the moment with my colleagues we are looking for partners from the
      districts of Bor, Zajecar, Nisava, Pirot, Jablanica, Pcinja with who
      we can participate in the programme.
      I will be very happy if you can help me find contacts of NGOs,
      municipalities, scientific, research, cultural and educational
      institutions.

      Best regards,

      Yordan Milanov