CfA: scholarships for Special Educational Needs and Human Rights practice as part of Erasmus Mundus Masters Programmes [deadline 24.1.]

  • Ljubica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      Dear Sir,

      I am writing to ask your help in marketing our scholarships for students from the Western Balkans and would ask you to pass the following message onto anyone who would be interested.

      We have been allocated substantial scholarships for students from Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, FYRoM, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia to study Special Educational Needs and Human Rights practice as part of Erasmus Mundus Masters Programmes starting in August 2008.

      The programmes are co-ordinated at Roehampton University and we would ask for applications by Thursday 24th January at the latest. Please feel free to pass this e-mail onto anyone interested in the courses.

      MA Special Education Needs a one year programme taught at Roehampton University (London, UK), Fontys University (Tilburg, The Netherlands) and Charles University (Prague, Czech Republic). A scholarship of £24 200 (approximately 30 000 USD) is available students on this programme.

      MA Human Rights Practice a two year programme taught at Roehampton University (London, UK), Goteborg University (Sweden) and Tromso University (Norway). A scholarship of £42 000 (approximately 55000 USD) is available for students on this programme.

      Further details, along with application forms, are available on our website: http://www.roehampton.ac.uk/international/erasmusmundus

      Or directly from me using the details below.

      Many thanks for your help in this.

      Yours sincerely,

      Christopher J.Grinbergs

      *****