ethnic parties

  • adutceac@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Hello,

      I am currently reviewing one of my papers and I need to find some
      more
      information on the political parties of the Albanians in Macedonia
      and
      the Turks in Bulgaria. I would really appreciate if anyone can refer
      me to some useful sources, including academic journals focused on the
      recent history and the institutional developments in the Balkans.

      Thank you very much,

      Best regards,

      Anamaria Dutceac

      MA, Northeastern University