New Subscribers

  • Balkan Academic News
    Message 1 of 112 , Jun 10, 2007
      We welcome the following new subscribers to Balkan Academic News:

      Mirna Skrbic. Executive Editor, Mediacentar Sarajevo Online, correspondent
      for Transitions Online Magazine (www.tol.cz) from Sarajevo. I am interested
      in current affairs in the Balkans, economic development of local
      communities. Interested in research opportunities. E-mail:
      mirna.skrbic@...

      Anila Çepani. Researcher at the Institute of Linguistic and Literature in
      Albania. I am interested in the language studing. Email: anilacepani@....

      Vladislav Michalcik, Legal Project Associate at the European Centre for
      Minority Issues. I'm interested in both academic and practice orinted
      issues of international law, conflict resolution, development and
      self-determination. Further, I'm interested in the EU enlargement and
      external relations, and political affairs in the Western Balkans. Email:
      michalcik@...

      Alexandra Buzas. journalist, interesed in cultural studie, nation and
      nationalism and elite theory. I have recently graduatet the Faculty of
      Sociology and Social Work at the University of Bucharest and i currently
      work in a press agency im Bucharest. Email: cecile_atb@...

    • Rory Archer
      Message 112 of 112 , Sep 21, 2011
        Balkan Academic News welcomes the following new subscribers:

        Philipp Waag. MA Political Science / European Studies, recently graduated. Main academic interests: Western Balkan States, European Integration, European Union, Democratisation, systems theory, sociology of risk, sociology of organisations. I am interested in working in the region. pwaag@....

        Ivan Zagar. PhD Student, working in High school - teaching history. I am interested for social and every day problems in former Yugoslavia 1945. - 1991. izagar1992@...

        Viktorija Kafejiska.Researcher and Associate Professor at the European University Macedonia - Faculty of Law. I am interested in the communication sciences, international relationships and diplomacy. viktorija.kafedziska@...

        Ljiljana Radonic. Lecturer on conflicting memories in "East" and "West" at the Department of Political Science, University of Vienna. PhD on 'Croatia's Politics of the Past between Revisionism and European Standards' ljiljana.radonic@...

        Sasha Jesperson. PhD Candidate, London School of Economics. My research focuses on the security-development nexus and human security. I am interested in the security sector reform process in Bosnia and Herzegovina. s.jesperson@...

        Marija Petrovic. Political science, Belgrade. Interested in EU integration. alisa.belgrade@...

        Tiru Laurentiu Gabriel. Assistant lecturer at Sociology and Anthropology Department, West University of Timisoara in Timisoara/Romania. My interests are in following fields: identity and mass media, quantitative analysis of data and sociological analysis in general. tarulaurentiu@...

        Tobias Flessenkemper. Policy Advisor at EU Police Mission in BiH. I am interested in research on EU integration and general trends in the Balkans. tobias@...

        Mirjana Marinkovic, PhD, associate professor at the Faculty of Philology, Belgrade, Serbia. I am interested in Turkish and Ottoman Studies - history, literature, language and politics. mmirjana@...

        Katarina Tadic. Student of International relations at Faculty of political sciences in Belgrade. I am interested in human rights, transitional justice and theories of nationalism. katarinaatadic@...

        Damjan Georgievski. Student at Mountain State University. Majoring in business administration with concentration in management. damjanbasket@...

        Nadja Duhacek. MA student in Women's Studies in Granada, Spain. Interested in gender and education in Serbia, particularly the use of ethnograpgy in reserching social dynamics in an elementary school classroom. Interested in pursuing a PhD on this topic in Serbia (if possible). krempita@...

        My name is Ana Jancheva and I have completed Master of science in International Hotel and Tourism Leadership in Stavanger, Norway. I live and work in my home country, Republic of Macedonia, in Hotel Drim as hotel manager since I came back from Norway (June 2011).
        I am interested in receiving the latest news and updates from conferences, seminars, training in the field of my expertise. ajanceva@...