Query: Masters programmes without a BA?

  • Peter Alexander Albrecht
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      Dear all,

      I am looking for ways of doing a MSc degree without having a BA for people with extensive work experience. I am thinking of people from Kosovo, for instance, who have worked for UNMIK/OSCE/EU for the past 8 years, and on the basis of that can get into a degree programme. It could be in the region or via e-learning in countries beyond.

      Does anyone know how/if this works? What universities provide such programmes?

      All input will be most appreciated!

      Best,
      Peter