Query: Hungarian policy toward Hungarian university students from Romania

  • Aneliya Kuzmanova
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2007
      Hello there,

      Anyone who can help me in the search for resourses for a project of mine?

      I need info on current Hungarian state policy as to university students coming from Romania, or alternatively on Romanian state policy toward university students from Moldova.

      It is of great importance to me!

      Thanks everybody in advance for the cooperation!

      A. Kuzmanova
      annie_kuzmanova@...