Query: Interviews with IDPs (Internally Displaced Persons) from BiH

  • hinnich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      Hello everyone!

      I am currently writing my MA thesis on the role of IDPs (Internally
      Displaced Persons) in peace building processes. One of my two case
      studies will be about Bosnia and Herzegovina. Besides a lot of
      existing data I would like to have some individual insights from the
      people affected. In case any of you knows about or even has
      interviews of this kind I would be very grateful if you would share
      this knowledge with me. Most perfect would be translated texts into
      English or German.

      All the best,
      Jan-Hinrich Wagner.
      (MA candidate in International Conflict Analysis at the University of
      Kent in Canterbury)