Accomodation

  • Balkan Academic News
    Message 1 of 78 , Jul 26, 2006
      Searching
      1. Brussels
      2. Berlin

      Offers
      3. Zagreb

      From: "OSC" <osc@...>
      Subject: Accomodation osc@...

      Hello,
      I am an intern looking for accomodation in Brussels.
      Starting Septemer 2006.

      Please, respond to: tanya_miteva@...

      Thank you.

      From: diana mirza grisco <mirzadianna@...>
      Subject: searching accomodation Berlin

      Good day,

      I will attend a master program in BErlin this year and I am searching for accomodation offers ( around 200 euro). If someone has an offer please let me know!

      thank you very much!

      From:     max.bergholz@...

      Dear Colleagues,

      A one-bedroom apartment in a newly constructed building in Zagreb will be
      available for rent by mid-August.  The place is around 40 m2, has all new
      appliances (stove, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, etc), is furnished (a
      comfortable double bed, a couch that folds into another bed, book shelves,
      dinning table with chairs, and a reading/writing desk with chair).  This is
      also a TV and free wireless internet.  The price is around 350 euros plus
      bills.
      If you are interested, you may directly contact the landlord at the following
      email (in either English or Croatian) dagmarruljancic@...
    • Balkan Academic News
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 13, 2010
        Looking for:

        1. Banja Luka
        2. Sarajevo
        3. Prishtina

        larisa_kurtovic@...

        Hi,

        I'm going to be doing research in and around Banja Luka between June and
        August this year. I'm looking for a place to rent on a short term
        basis--reasonably priced, furnished and with internet access.

        If you know of anything, please contact me at larisa.kurtovic@....

        Thank you

        LK

        janmus@...

        I am PhD candidate at the Maastricht University and I am looking for a
        place to stay in Sarajevo in July. There are three requirements with
        regard to this - internet, bathroom and a room with a bed.
        Janek

        raoul.ott@...

        Hi!

        Im quite new here in this yahoogroup. Currently Im working on my
        dissertation-project regarding Ethnic groups in Kosovo. For fieldstudies and
        research Im looking for a room or a flat (around 200-250Euro) in
        Prishtina from
        1.July to End of September/beginning of October. A washing-machine, fulltime
        electricity and an internetconnection are wanted. Of course a short
        distance to
        the citycenter would be great. About exact time and date Im flexible,
        because Im
        at the moment staying in Belgrade. Of course sharing an apartment
        wouldnt be a
        problem for me as I am very uncomplicated.
        If you know a place to stay or someone else who knows a place, please
        contact
        me.

        Best regards,

        Raoul