CfA: Partner needed for project, Turkey

  • halil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2006
      Dear Friends
      I urgently need a partner for the project which will
      be take place in Turkey, Kirsehir-Kaman with the frame
      of Youth Action 1. My partner from Germany has
      recently declare that he couldnt participate the
      project so I need a new partner except, Poland,
      Bulgaria, Romania.
      We will provide %70 transportation cost and full
      accomadation. If you are interested in the project.
      Pls send your Part III by fax: +903862134340

      Project Name: Youth Action 1 - "High Flyers- Yüksek
      Uçanlar"
      Referans No:TR-11-136-2006-R2
      Date:3-10 September 2006
      Pre-visit: 4-7 August 2006.