CfA: Cultural exchange program, Women's Association of Romania,

  • Roma Virtual Network
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2006
      Dear Madams and dear Sirs,

      Greetings from Women's Association of Romania, the first democratic women's association,
      leader in the Romanian civil society, for 16 years implicated in promoting the Romanian values!

      Our association is very involved in developing projects by promoting the Romanian values
      (using art and culture, organizing handicrafts exhibitions) to contribute to the Romanian image
      in the world in exchange with cultural values from other countries , all over the world!

      LET'S TO DO IT TOGETHER!

      We would like to develop a bilateral or multilateral exchange with organization/institution
      from abroad, interested in participating in this program.

      Please send us, urgently, information about your organization /institution and an agreement
      document to attest you, as participants in this program.

      Yours sincerely,
      Liliana Pagu
      President of The WOMEN'S ASSOCIATION of ROMANIA
      President AFR
      Asociatia Femeilor din Romania

      Oficiul Postal 37-CP 80 Bucuresti Romania

      Tel/Fax 0213159859
      Mobil 0744561431

      Email afr@...

      www.afr.ro