New Journal: 'iNtergraph: journal for dialogic anthropology'

  • Florian Bieber
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2000
      Dear Colleagues
      We are pleased to present you the second issue of our new
      Internet journal 'iNtergraph: journal for dialogic
      anthropology'. This issue includes a special section under
      the title 'Belgrade after the bombings?', in which you can
      find a number of contributions by Belgrade colleagues.
      You can find the iNtergraph website on this address:
      www.intergraphjournal.com
      In line with the ideas behind iNtergraph, we would like to
      invite you to post your reactions to the texts on the
      net, and to participate in the ensuing dialogue. We would
      also appreciate it if you could pass on this invitation to
      other people to whom it might be of interest.

      Best regards,

      For the editorial team of iNtergraph

      Stef Jansen
      Dept Sociology and Anthropology